Job Title - FNOL Motor Claims Handlers - Immediate Start to cover Weekends
Job Location - Colchester
My client specialises in Motor Insurance Claims Handling and are actively seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised individuals with a 'can do’ attitude to join busy and expanding FNOL & Claims team.
Dealing with FNOL (First Notification of Loss) Motor Insurance claims, the main duties of the role will be taking inbound calls, registering new motor accident claims, processing correspondence in a timely manner and completing all relevant administration.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and attributes:
- GCSE passes or equivalent (grades A-C) including English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience working within a telephone-based customer service environment.
- Professional attitude and ability to engage with clients.
- Determination to succeed and a flair for telephone based work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for customer service.
Experience working within the Motor Claims arena (Loss Recovery, Credit Hire Defense, Personal Injury, and Large/Complex claims) would be highly advantageous, however, full training will be given and applications from outside of the Motor Claims is welcomed.