Underwriter - Prestige / HNW Motor
Job Market - Insurance
Underwriter - Prestige / HNW Motor - About the role
Exciting opportunity for experienced Motor Underwriters to join my clients expanding Prestige Motor team.
You will be required to undertake a wide range of complex HNW Motor Underwriting activities. Assist in the execution of the Underwriting Strategy and achievement of the financial plans for the team. In addition, you will be responsible for providing support and direction to Underwriting Technicians and Underwriting Assistants.
Underwriter - Prestige / HNW Motor - Key Duties
- Maintain relationships with the major brokers and other distribution partners.
- Contribute to the execution of the underwriting strategy for the class of business.
- Technical development of Underwriting Assistants & Technicians and act as a referral point for risks which exceed subordinate underwriter’s authority
- Have significant awareness of and ensuring adherence of self and team members to all regulatory requirements, guidelines and working practices - both internally and externally
Underwriter - Prestige / HNW Motor - Key Requirements skills & attributes:
- Case level underwriting (including complex risks).
- Contribute to the management of portfolio performance through the effective underwriting of all risks.
- Solid knowledge from within the High Net Worth Motor or Property sector
- Ability and experience in pricing methodologies and being able to price complex risks
- Detailed knowledge of the legal, regulatory and compliance provisions that apply
- Knowledge and experience of operating in our chosen distribution channels including the main operating models of brokers and other distribution partners
Excellent salary and package on offer for the successful candidates - to be discussed on application.
Please contact Tony Martin for full details.