Job Title - Senior Account Broker /BDM
Job Market - Insurance / Wholesale PI market
Job Location - London
The purpose of BDM role is to develop, promote and maintain relationships in a competitive market wholesale PII market
- Increasing share of wallet with existing brokers
- Adding new brokers
- Reducing wastage / improving conversion
- Product development (identifying new products where there is demand from brokers
The main tasks include
- Broker Visits on and off site
- Researching new growth opportunities,
- Creating business strategies and staying on top of industry trends.
- Reporting to the director and senior management team, whilst operating independently at times
- The BDM will help grow and maintain the current wholesale book.
- Specific focus on new business opportunities and providing services to attract new business
- Use specific marketing campaigns and initiatives to attract potential sub-brokers, schedule meetings with these brokers,
- Develop some business ideas towards enhancing sales and improving sales records. Alongside generating recent sales leads for the company
- Analyse and expand business operations toward sustained growth.
- Keep track of revenue streams and identify various opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing, and branding processes.
- Identify and develop new lines of business with new and existing sub brokers
- You need to perform competitor analysis towards obtaining a better market share.
- Develop long-lasting client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote better revenue.
- Have ties with the Marketing and Management team to align with the best possible strategies.
- 3 years PII experience
- Good communicator
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Able to demonstrate a track record in sales
- Ideally with some wholesale experience and has relationships with brokers in the UK
- Driving Licence