Job Title: Placing Broker
Division: Professional Lines
About the role:
Working within the Professional Risks London Broking team, the successful candidate is expected to have sufficient experience in the placement of business classes such as Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers and Cyber Insurance.
Main duties / Skills for this role are as follows:
· Experience and confidence in Broking into the London market, especially within Lloyd's.
· Professional indemnity insurer/broker operations exposure is essential
· Preparing and Broking submissions
· Experience using PPL (Placing Platform Limited)
· Client renewal and creating quote requests
· Obtaining new business & renewal quotes from Insurers and Lloyd’s
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
· To work alongside and support Senior Brokers and Directors across the business
· CII qualification is preferable