FNOL Insurance Claims Handlers - Immediate Start
My client specialises in Niche Insurance Claims Handling and are actively seeking highly motivated, enthusiasticand organised individuals with a 'can do’ attitude to join busy and expanding FNOL & Claims team.
Dealing with FNOL (First Notification of Loss) Insurance claims, the main duties of the role will be taking inbound calls, registering new motor accident claims, processing correspondence in a timely manner and completing all relevant administration.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and attributes:
- GCSE passes or equivalent (grades A-C) including English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience working within a telephone-based customer service environment.
- Professional attitude and ability to engage with clients.
- Determination to succeed and a flair for telephone based work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for customer service.
Experience working within the Claims sector (Motor, Warranty, Pet, Travel, Gadget) would be highly advantageous, however, full training will be given and applications from outside of the Claims arena is welcomed.